- It’s a very exciting opportunity to experience the powerful Financial Reporting innovations in our Cloud offerings without disruption to your existing ERP investments.
- It’s a way to take advantage of the Simplified Financials Report Center, optimized for easy access to reports on your choice of mobile device
- It includes the sunburst data visualization tool, which was my killer demo last week at OpenWorld (see screen shot)
- It’s a way to move to cloud in an incremental manner, realizing business benefits quickly without disruption to your existing business processes and systems.
- It has a companion EBusiness Suite feature (available on 12.1.3 and 12.2.4) that will push all your set up and GL Balances to your cloud service and generate reports automatically for you. Giving you a zero configuration reporting solution for you EBS GL Balances data (watch out for more detailed posts on this soon)
- It has web services to load General Ledger data from PeopleSoft, JDE Edwards or any other ERP system.
- It’s a way to get your hands on the Oracle Social Network which is part of the platform our Cloud offerings are built on.
That’s a decent list to start with, but there are a few things that it isn’t which I should call out
- It is not(yet) the Accounting Hub Integration Platform with all the rule based accounting transformations provided by Subledger Accounting Architecture (SLA)
- It is not a new name designed to confuse you when we already have Financials Accounting Hub and Fusion Accounting Hub.
Look out for future posts going into more detail, or you can look at the cloud service page, which has important details such as pricing.